Can Anyone Recommend Glasses that don't Look Like Cycling Glasses?

Forums Mountain Bike Forum Can Anyone Recommend Glasses that don't Look Like Cycling Glasses?

--
SHARES

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jeff Barber 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

All these glasses that are for cycling are really great for when you’re on your bike, but I ride my bike to work and I don’t wanna look like a ‘cyclist’ after I shower and change for work.  I was thinking someone HAS to make a decent pair of glasses that are good for cycling, but don’t look like bug eyes or a 90’s Cop.

I’m kinda eyeballing these Smith Prospects, but they might be kinda heavy — anyone have some killer glasses that they love that just look like normal-person glasses?

you should get some rose tinted Rudy project glasses. you will see them on common folks like bus drivers and and dance choreographers

Or get a prescription glasses with transition lens.

Yes, these.

Greg reviewed the Bolle Bounty glasses a couple years ago and they look kinda similar to the Prospects.

Review: Bolle Bounty Sunglasses

I’m personally bad at picking cool sunglasses. My current strategy is to just find any sunglasses that look like Wayfairers and go with those. 🙂