Camping near Bull Mountain

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hey fellow riders / Dahlonega locals. I am coming to ride Bull Mountain and wish to camp near the trails. Also, one other thing. How close is Bull mt. to downtown Dahlonega?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and happy trails!
      Chase

WOW Nevermind, after further reading, I see that there are camping spots at the bottom of the hill. lol

Yeah there is a horse camp right next to the Jake Mountain trailhead (really big sites). Also, there’s a smaller lesser-known campground up near Lance Creek that’s closer to the actual Bull Mountain trail.

It’s about 10-12 miles from the Jake Mountain trailhead to downtown Dahlonega.

You’ll be faster if you stay at Holiday Inn. Chuck Norris stays there so it must mean something. 😄 Later,

Chuck Norris doesn’t ride bikes. He [i:19qvt0be]sits [/i:19qvt0be]on a bike, and the ground runs away as fast as it can.

"fleetwood" wrote

Chuck Norris doesn’t ride bikes. He [i:31cpzcrq]sits [/i:31cpzcrq]on a bike, and the ground runs away as fast as it can.

YES!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.