Brevard County Bike Club – Any Interest?

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Me and a couple of the guys I’ve been riding with are interested in starting a bike club aimed at all mountain / freeriding for Brevard County.

Mainly schedule group rides, some local activism & lobbying, acquire retail discounts for group members, etc.

Most of the guys I ride with are very busy as am I, so it would probably be a once a month meeting, but we need the first group of members to be dedicated (show up for rides, trail cleanups, etc.) and proactive so the club doesnt die out in idle time. This is a group effort, so we’d vote on the group name, placements, etc.

Anybody on here and in the area interested? If so shoot me a PM so I can start a tally.

got a couple PMs on here and the list is up to about 15 interested people. If I can get to 30, which means we’ll get at least 10 ppl to show up, we’ll make it happen.

early plans: monthly trail ride, monthly urban ride, & monthly family ride. lobbying for some space from parks & recreation, and securing retail discounts for members.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.