Booby-Trapping Trails-Unbelievable

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

MTI

I don’t think the verdict was posted on Singletracks yet. I guess the courts want to wait for someone to get killed before they get serious.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/01/ps … =obnetwork

I just read this on another local MTB site right before I got to this. The crazy b needs help.

Reminds me of our buddy.

Some people seem to find themselves with not enough things to do while alive and decide to fill up the extra free time by hating groups of people for ridiculous reasons.

I myself stay pretty busy just doing my thing and manage to live and let live for the most part.

Wow! Some people just need to open thier eyes to thier own actions!

Wow that is just crazy. Like mother nature isn’t setting enough traps, a crazy guy is out there helping.

Jeez, don’t you think he should have called one of his colleques and said "hey, I’m thinking about setting up booby traps, I need some professional help"?!

what thats crazy!! why would anyone do that? i would be so mad if i was just moving along and got taken out along the way.

Update: this idiot is going back to practicing psychiatry. Unbelievable:

http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dl … /401040308

Unbelievable!!!! He obviously belongs to the CAVE society (citizens against virtually everything). They need to make an example out of him nationally to keep these CAVE men on a leash. 30 days is not enough !! 😈

"rsb201" wrote

Unbelievable!!!! He obviously belongs to the CAVE society (citizens against virtually everything). They need to make an example out of him nationally to keep these CAVE men on a leash. 30 days is not enough !! 😈

CAVE society, never heard that one, love it!

That psychiatrist is the one needing psychological help. That’s horrid! 😮

We should all flood his new office with calls, setting up false appointments that never show. And keep at it so that he can not run his business and is forced to close. The government is not needed for anything anymore people, lets penalize him ourselves!

Also calling and saying we need help as we are sick, twisted, demented, individuals who keep setting traps for innocent human victims with the hopes to maim and kill, might at least make an impression o his staff.If he can’t keep staff employed cause they know what a sick fuck he is then he will have a hard time keeping the doors open.

Fucking ridiculous and disgusting.

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.