Blankets Creek Downhill

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

What do ya think?

where in blankets is this?

yes I seen that the other day. was not open yet , do you know when there going to open it? it looks fun.

It’s not open yet… 😢 The reason it isn’t open yet is due to the politics and the takeoff ramps need to be shaved down…. 😐

"topjimmy" wrote

where in blankets is this?

That area between dwelling and the entrance to south loop. It start next to south loop.

Oo la la! I need to take my Taka down there!

"Goo" wrote

Oo la la! I need to take my Taka down there!

Well it isn’t an actual downhill. It is technically a dirt jump run. But it is really sweet!

Oh, that changes things. I thought I was looking at a bermed run with a few jumps thrown in at the end. I like jumps well enough, but more than anything I love the speed and the gnar! 😼 😼

Sounds cool! I’ll bring the bandaids and ace bandages. Who’s got the neosporin and oxy-contin? Show some team spirit! 😄 Later,

Guys, PLEASE don’t ride trails that are not open yet. If there are signs saying it’s closed, that means it’s closed, for a good reason. Don’t be "that guy" that makes us all look bad. This was posted on the SORBA forums yesterday, Feb. 22nd.

Our volunteers have been putting in numerous hours during the freezing winter weather to build a new downhill run at Blankets Creek, but the construction is not completed yet. There are signs stating that it is closed and there is orange tape across the entrance and exit. There are sections that are not completed and sections still under construction, and [size=150:2tomvudu]if people continue to ride this unfinished trail, then the opening could be delayed or worst case scenario prevent the trail from being opened.[/size:2tomvudu] Please respect the signs posted and give our volunteers who are still working on the project some respect and wait until it is opened so that it can be enjoyed for years to come for everyone. We are hoping for a few more weeks, but it depends on the construction progress. We will make a big announcement when it is opened and ready to ride, but until that date, please do not ride a closed and unfinished trail.

The thread is here

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.