Blankets Creek and Rope Mill

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Does anyone know if these will open soon? It kills me not to be able to ride except for like once every 3 weeks. 😢

Also, anything new about that downhill section going in at Blankets?

i wish they were open but I have no clue I would love to ride there today.

Blankets and ropemill are open as of today!!!!

Bandit, you going to the work day Saturday? 9:00am to 1:00pm.

Looks like Blankets and Rope Mill are open all week. Hopefully they will be open next week when I hit the trail Tuesday.

Dozzerboy,

Which Free Flite do you work at? Bought my Trek Top Fuel 8 at the one in Marietta a few weeks ago and maybe taking the wife in Monday to get her a hardtail.

Yup. The one on Canton Road next to old time pottery. Laura is our WSD (woman specific design) lady. She will get your wife hooked up with a nice bike! 😃

How do you like your Top Fuel 8 every one at the shop gives me crap because I ride a Giant…. 😆

Loving the Top Fuel. Think I got a good deal for $2000. So far only rode at Blankets once (last Sunday) and rode Pine Mountain today. Gonna go hit Blankets tomorrow. Should be there by 10ish. Gonna ride all the trails. Throw it through the ringer so to speak. I will look for her when I come in Monday. If you will be there I will give you a shout. If I do make it to Free Flite Monday I should be there around 10.

"dozzerboy" wrote

Bandit, you going to the work day Saturday? 9:00am to 1:00pm.

this coming saturday? i will try but might have to work.

@topjimmy- I won’t be working because I’m in high school which gets in the way and this is the off season so they are cutting hours…. Haha! I work in the back as a mechanic/builder.

@badbandit12- Okay. Just trying to meet some new singletracks people.

If you guys are going riding anytime next week at blankets or rope mill and want a new person to ride with, give me a shout. I’m off of school next week.

I will be at Blankets Tuesday around 10 if it doesn’t rain.

"topjimmy" wrote

I will be at Blankets Tuesday around 10 if it doesn’t rain.

I’ll try an make it. I’ll PM you some info later if I can make it.

Turns out I might be working next week at the canton road store or the Roswell road store next week. May be working Monday and might have to cancel on Tuesday. I’ll let you know ASAP.

Well if my back is not better by Tuesday I won’t be going anywhere. Got all weekend off work because I pinched a nerve in my back. Gonna take it easy so hopefully I will feel better by Tuesday.

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.