Bike Park Coming to Marin County, CA

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Good things [i:390r0hkh]finally[/i:390r0hkh] beginning to happen in Marin:

The Stafford Lake Bike Park, approved several years ago by the Marin County Board of Supervisors, will begin construction this spring, thanks in part to the Friends of Stafford Lake Bike Park. Marin County Parks and Open Space has designated 17 acres for a bike park within its Stafford Lake County Park in Novato, CA. It is intended to provide a bicycle riding area for the public designed for riders of all ages and skill levels, beginner through expert. The facility is designed to promote a community of learning and advancement while providing safe, fun and exciting bike riding experiences.

Marin County Parks has agreed to construct the project in two phases. Phase I will include parking, bathrooms and entry plaza facilities and, most importantly, various pump tracks, A-lines, skill progression zones and a dual slalom course. Phase II will complete the park and include a gravity zone, an advanced pump track, a terrain park and an observed trials course.

Read more here: https://www.imba.com/blog/tom-ward/bike … -county-ca

Sounds cool! Great area to go for a ride, especially when it is 110 during the summer in Sacramento!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.