bike and components

Forums Mountain Bike Forum bike and components

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m still on the search for a bike that will suitmy freeride and crosscountry needs. So I google freeride bikes and I looked at the Fezzari Cascade Peak, I wondered how the Fezzari frames are, also the components on it.
      Heres the link to the brochure [url:287ssub5]http://www.fezzari.com/products/pdf/10/Cascade%20Peak[/url:287ssub5]

I think I am going to go get fitted for a bike at my LBS so I know what size to get, they are to far from my place to get fitted by them but, I’m goint to look around on Trek, Gary Fisher, Cannondale, Gt and Haro’s sites to see if they have a bike with the same demensions to get fitted on. I looked up some reveiws on it and they were all good but I wanted to hear some comments on here to.

Well I think I have made a decision, I’m going to start saving for the Cascade Peak. I’m hoping to have this order by the first of the year. I am young enough to still get stuff for my birthday so I’m telling my parents that I want money for my birthday and for Christmas so that will get me a good start, hopefully all of it but I’m going to start putting money away and doing a few odd jobs around town to get some extra cash flow.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.