Belated Trail Check Ins

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Is there any way to retroactively check in at a trail? I frequently forget to fire up the ST app at the trail head, but remember later and would like to ad the updated info for the trail conditions. Am I missing something?

No, there isn’t a feature for trail check ins via the computer to avoid the possibility of abuse of the system. However, if you use Strava and you link your Singletracks and Strava accounts, then you’ll automatically get checked in when you ride!

I sometimes use Strava. How do you accomplish the aforementioned linkage? Through ST or Strava? I looked and did not find, though I admit I am a bit of a luddite at times. 😳

While I have your attention, I have also noticed when using the mobile app, many articles that have a youtube player linked in them will crash the app, and I cannot open said article on the mobile. (I typically read the articles on the mobile while waiting in lines etc.) The most recent one is the Canyons Ride Report. When I try to view the article I get this message.

Application Error
      A network error occurred. (file://www.youtube.com/embed/hXUq3Grg0fY)

Just figured I’d bring it to your attention. If you feel the need for this to be a thread of it’s own thats fine.

Thanks for the help!

"musikron" wrote

I sometimes use Strava. How do you accomplish the aforementioned linkage? Through ST or Strava? I looked and did not find, though I admit I am a bit of a luddite at times. 😳

Hi musikron, you can link up your accounts right here: http://www.singletracks.com/gps/tracker.php

While I have your attention, I have also noticed when using the mobile app, many articles that have a youtube player linked in them will crash the app, and I cannot open said article on the mobile. (I typically read the articles on the mobile while waiting in lines etc.) The most recent one is the Canyons Ride Report. When I try to view the article I get this message.

We’ve recently rolled out a brand-new mobile-formatted blog, so if you just point your mobile phone browser to http://singletracks.com/blog , you’ll be able to read using our mobile-formatted website. In app blog reading issues should be resolved in an upcoming app update.

Cheers!

Awesome, thanks Greg!

That was pretty easy after I found the right place.

"musikron" wrote

That was pretty easy after I found the right place.

Awesome, glad to hear it!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.