Barnett Bicycle Institute

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Fellow Singletrackers….. I’ll say this…. if any of y’all have a desire to wrench on your own rigs, and do it correctly without throwing things completely out-of-whack, BBI’s "entry-level" class (Bicycle Assembly & Maint) is well worth the outlay of geld.
      I thought i knew a lot about workin on bikes before & how they work… but I was at about 50% of knowing the basics…. and I haven’t even got into the advanced repair & troubleshooting class!
      The instrutors there are outstanding (everyone else is too!), while the materials and shop/lab is a bike-nut’s wet dream.
      Unfortunately for y’all, I’m still posting this with my slow-azz phone, so I can’t go into any more details for right now.
      But if any Singletracker wants to know more and is seriously considering attending BBI, shoot me an email and we’ll go over it by phone.
      Keep riding y’all, and I’ll be back here normal-like soon :-)

whoa, sounds sweet, I’d definitely get into that, no questions asked, but I doubt it’s available up here in VT.

Anyways, good to see you here again Bombardier, seems like it’s been months since I’ve last heard you.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.