Back Again

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys I been away for awhile sorry bout that but I still got the Blackcomb just need to get a headset installed and get back on the trails! I noticed we got alot of new members, I look forward to getting to know you guys/gals!!

I missed this place and all the help I get from you guys and Chili!!!

-Nathan

"ChiliPepper" wrote

[quote="blackcomb7187":36vzalla]Hey guys I been away for awhile sorry bout that but I still got the Blackcomb just need to get a headset installed and get back on the trails! I noticed we got alot of new members, I look forward to getting to know you guys/gals!!

I missed this place and all the help I get from you guys and Chili!!!

-Nathan

Hey, glad to see you back bro. I have not seen you around on MTBR either for awhile. Getting any riding in with your brother up that way, especially with the beautiful weather you must be getting up in your neck of the woods. I bet Dalton is looking pretty nice right now. Anyways, glad to hear you are back for a spell or two. TTYL bro! 😃[/quote:36vzalla]

The weather here is def. beautiful but I dont care to be riding in it lol its 24 out with snow on the ground lol. I got my 100mm fork in and I need a new headset so sadly I havent rode any since mid sept. I need to get is installed soon I miss riding. MTBing is my stress reliever lol. Its good to be back though and im gonna get my bike fixed asap. Work has been slow since the cold weather set in.

Welcome back man,nice bike! 😃

I have to agree with Galaxy.. sweet ride man!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.