App Wanted for following trail maps

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I am in search of an Android App which I can import gmx. and hml files with topo maps and recorded trails so that I can follow them and learn the trail systems a little quicker. I currently track with strava.

What is everybody using for this? Looking for ease of use and sharability.

Many Thanks

I use Orux maps for this, and bonus .. it works fully offline when in areas with no cell coverage.

I have used it with .gpx files from here as well as my own from other apps.

Also, I’d add that the Singletracks Topo app allows you to follow all of the trail maps in our database… the largest mountain bike trail map database in the world: http://www.singletracks.com/mobile.php

I have had trouble with the track following feature of Singltracks mobile app at least on older version, havn’t tried latley. I’ve been using GPX Viewer app for gpx files that I download from here or elsewhere. Sorry I don’t have a good answer. If Orux works for you, sounds like best bet, that didn’t work well on my S III ether. Cheers!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.