Anything Wisconsin

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everyone, I didn’t see a Wisconsin only tread in my searches so I thought I’d start one. This thread isn’t about any one topic other than Wisconsin, where you ride, from, news, events, whatever. Winter has been causing me a little cabin fever, anyone else?

Hey I’m from Milwaukee. I know what you mean by cabin fever, I have a broken arm. Hopefully It’s coming off on Tuesday but one problem. Milwaukee is still buried in about 8 inches of snow.

Your fellow Wisconsinite,
      Cavermatthew

That sucks, hopefully you will have it off in time for some nicer weather. I just bought myself a new trek road bike so now I’m really ready for winter to be over. I got $300 off the original price because it was a new 2013 still on the floor. 😄

Nice catch!

Looks like some snow around the Wausau area on Tuesday 1-3, but next week is suposed to get up to 37! 😛

Milwaukee got hit with about another inch today too. My cast is off but I have to wear a brace until April… On the bright side the snow doesn’t really start melting until then.

That’s great. A lot of trails don’t open around here until wet conditions are dried up a bit either. I’m gonna try to at least get some road miles in though.

Anybody up for hitting Winman and/or CAMBA Cable/Namakagon on Sunday, Aug 9?

Sorry, but I will be there on the last week of August. Enjoy though! On the 9th I will be heading to the southeast. Mountains here we come!

WinMan ended up being a real hoot! Excellent trail design and use of space. I’m very glad I made a point of swinging by and hitting it. Highly recommended for anyone in or passing through Northern Wisconsin!

Snow is melting fast up here.  Trails at WinMan should be awesome in the next few weeks.  Been hearing about lots of awesome deals in the area so head up this way before all the people arrive.  Folks at alderwood offer cabins for the weekend for just $250 .

Alpine Valley opened up last week! In Wisconsin, you know what comes after March Madness? April openings!! If you want to ride there beware, as a few sections of trail are still a little soggy. Also, it is currently closed due to the weather.

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.