Anyone planning on some turkey day riding…….

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hey all. Just wondering if I’m the only one planning to give thanks to my local singletrack (tillman canal trail Palm Bay, Fl) tomorrow. What trails are the rest of you out there going to hit for turkey day 😎

That depends on

A) Is it snowing?
      B) What time is the pie being served?
      C) Will I ride <i>before</i> to build an appetite?
      D) Will I stuff so much my bike frame will bend?

Happy Turkey Day to All!

or if you’re a non-meat eater

Happy Tofurkey Day!

😃 😆 😃 😆 😃 😆

Ugh.. it’s supposed to be above 60 degrees here, but the thought of riding on that kind of full stomach.. 😢

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving, all. Its 43 degrees here in NY and I rode today. Checked out the new Halloween Trail @ Cathedral Pines, Middle Island, NY. Great job, once again. Thanks CLIMB!

Yes,,,Happy Thanksgiving everyone.No riding for me today,somtimes a person just has to take it easy.Dont eat too much,hahahaah.

Im in Vegas and was hoping ot go hit Bootleg Canyon pretty hard today but its been raining hard for two days now – ‘suup…? How often does that happen in Vegas? Oh well, keep myself occupied for a day or two and then hit all the trails from here to Sedona!

Hope everyone is well – have a great day ;)

I did some spinning on my rollers with the road bike for about half an hour.

I hate that thing: It’s in the workshop in the basement, and I have to hold onto the floor joists to keep from falling off and hitting my head on the table saw 😛

I also walked 1.2 miles after dinner to ease the discomfort.

Atonement starts tomorrow with at 6:15 spinning class before work.

Jeez I can’t wait until this snow and ice go away and I can ride again.

I brought 2 of my daughters to the Agusta (GA) Canal bike trail for a 5 mile ride. Nothing fast and not evan a single track but we had fun. Did a quick loop at FATS today though.

I was planning on a ride, but woke up to a couple inches of snow…

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.