Anyone ever order from Tree Fort Bikes?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

We recently added Tree Fort Bikes to the comparison shopping tool on Singletracks, but I personally haven’t ordered from them myself. Has anyone ordered from Tree Fort Bikes before, and if so, how was the experience?

I was just about to as they price match on everything. Didn’t do it as it looks like they don’t take Paypal.

Yes, I have.  I ordered a new derailleur for an old MTB.  It was shipped quickly, the staff even helped me (on the phone) figure out which one to buy for a 6 speed rear freewheel.   I actually installed it today and all is good.  That old MTB is back on the trainer for winter.  (I bought it at a garage sale for $5 – the bike.)  I was very happy with the service and experience and would definitely order from them again.

You don’t want to know how I broke a derailleur on an indoor trainer…   Well, just imagine it fell, and took off at high RPM’s in highest gear and went flying across the living room into a…..

Tree Fort Bikes has great deals, Craig and his staff are very knowledgeable and reliable, and I find their website very easy to use.  If you live within driving distance to Ypsilanti Michigan and are looking for a Fat Bike it is worth the drive to check out their extensive inventory of Salsa and Surly bikes.  So far we bought a Bluto, Guide RS brakes, a Salsa Bucksaw and many smaller items and it has always been a positive experience.  Like other Salsa and Surly Dealers, you need to go to the actual Store to purchase these bikes.  Happy Shopping!  Best Regards, Norm and Paul from Koinor Racing located in Dundas, Ontario, Canada

I have ordered plenty of components from TFB. Good prices and very quick delivery. Order Monday and have it by Thursday (sometimes Wednesday).

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.