Any Singlespeeders, 29er riders, or other niche bike riders?

Forums Mountain Bike Forum Any Singlespeeders, 29er riders, or other niche bike riders?

--
SHARES

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bombardier 12 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I started out with a hard tail and then a big hit bike but then I saw the light last year and got me a rigid, SS, 29er and haven’t looked back since. My latest toy is a Fetish Fixation SS 69er that I built myself.

Anybody else like Koolaid?

Oh, they’re here…. lurking…. yeah, they know who they are…. 😮

The whole SS/29er thing is kinda insidious…. I’ve been lusting after the Trek 69er recently….

The horror! The horror! 😏

I’ve been lusting after the Trek 69er recently….

That bike is alot of fluff. Looks pretty but its pretty bling, bling. Isn’t it a full sussy bike? I can’t remember. The way to ride a 69er is rigid!

It’s a hardtail SS, with a special Maverick DUC32 fork, 29" front 26" rear. I may eventually go to the singlespeed hardtail darkside, but you can’t make me give up the squish up front. 😎

Actually right now I’m looking at an old Breezer/Fisher/Ritchey-era Klunker, complete with coaster brakes and moto-levers. That’d be pimp! 😼

Forgot my riding gear for the last race had to wear my street clothes.

http://www.racemtb.com/062707photos/pages/062707085.htm

That’s my new to me Bianchi S.A.S.S. off E-bay, Chain came off during a pass on a hill, Yank, stomp, pull, over bars.

So just hung out and made fun of gearies, He he 😬

riding is life all else is waiting

It’s a hardtail SS, with a special Maverick DUC32 fork, 29" front 26" rear. I may eventually go to the singlespeed hardtail darkside, but you can’t make me give up the squish up front. 😎

Actually right now I’m looking at an old Breezer/Fisher/Ritchey-era Klunker, complete with coaster brakes and moto-levers. That’d be pimp! 😼

B: Drink the Koolaide you’ll never go back. I’m waiting to say welcome brother.

Forgot my riding gear for the last race had to wear my street clothes.

The bowtie’s a nice touch! 😆

From the look on the guy’s face behind you, it seems like the ‘shock and aw’ strategy may work to throw your competition’s mental game off! LOL! Hmmmm…might have to use that in the future……….

Our SS class is 18 and over, being spanked by some dude that could be your grand-pa (in Lederhosen)must be special 😆 .Wonder how he slept last night 😆
    Was passing some kid on a climb, he looked over his shoulder and yelled F— no, Sweet 😬

29ers rock.

[quote:16gj956q]Forgot my riding gear for the last race had to wear my street clothes.

The bowtie’s a nice touch! 😆 [/quote:16gj956q]

What is [i:16gj956q]wrong[/i:16gj956q] with you people?!??? 😮

Lederhosen: I can see Fox picking up on that one as the new xtreme DH’er baggie! 😏