Any bicycle

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

If you had an unlimited budget, what bike would you ride? (No BS "the one I’m most happy on" answers please) 😃

Wow, soooo many choices there bro! 😮

I really like the Intense Uzzi for AM/Enduro & the 951 for DH/Big Hits, but I really have the love for the DH/Big Hit Sinister R9 & the Mongoose Triple Diamond, which I used to own both them a few years back… 😄

I have some love for the Transition TR models (FR to DH)

Lol I could spend all day fantasizing about that question, so I’ll think of the first bike that comes to mind, a DH operator! Might be a little over-kill compared to my skills, but it’s still a dream bike, and there would be no excuse to start hucking and lofting myself higher than ever!

bike? You really mean bikes. I really never look at the real high end bikes because I cannot afford them, however if budget was not a concern I would have a stable of bikes that would include a FS (most likely a 29’er) a 29er geared HT (Salsa El Mariachi Ti?), 29er ss HT (real light one, maybe a carbon Niner) some type of road bike and of course I couldn’t get rid of my 91 Trek Antelope 😃

I may have a tandem mt bike in there also. The hard choice would be between these two
      and I love tacos!

Ibis Mojo HD, with a full tricked-out build kit, XX if I could manage it, but a Fox Shock on it. THAT is one bike that I could truly see riding on every single ride. So light, that with the fork locked out and the shock in pro pedal it climbs like a champ, but when you open up the full 6" on the descents… MAN! I got to test ride one for about 8 miles… it wasn’t long enough!!!

I can see it now, flying DH, cutting through rock gardens, and Hucking the shit out of a 15-20′ drop on none other than……A PENNY FARTHING!!!! = 1 bad ass ride!!!! 😆

Oh, I also forgot to mention a Santa Cruz Jackal as well. One sick arse rig!! 😄

"1sikkHucker" wrote

I can see it now, flying DH, cutting through rock gardens, and Hucking the shit out of a 15-20′ drop on none other than……A PENNY FARTHING!!!! = 1 bad ass ride!!!! 😆

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 ….Still Rolling…. 😆 😆 😆 😆 !!!!

That was too funny bro…LOL!

Bet that wheel would be 20′ tall! Imagine log crossings. 😆

Anyone else notice that the tires on the red ice cream trike are flat?

"dozzerboy" wrote

😆 😆 😆

I thought I saw something odd with that rig the last time I looked at it, but the reason I didn’t realize it is that I was studying the beauty sitting on it instead… 😆

Either they are flat or a fixed landmark for a shop in the background. Maybe how the shop owner started their business, on a trike… 😉

"dozzerboy" wrote

yea but it has ice cream!

"brianW" wrote

[quote="dozzerboy":29o73grw]Bet that wheel would be 20′ tall! Imagine log crossings. 😆

yea but it has ice cream![/quote:29o73grw]
      I didn’t say it was a bad thing. 😄

Depending on what type of rider you are, I love the IBIS products. The Mojo HD is my rig of choice because of the travel and my size (6’3" 230lbs.) If I was lighter I would ride the Mjo Sl. My HD climbs very well for a 6"-7" travel bike and can handle any of my local socal trails, downhills and otherwise.[[color=#0000BF:2hanpckk]"If a-holes were airplanes this place would be an airport"[/color:2hanpckk]

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.