Another great site for wasting time at work!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Singletracks is probably my #1 time-waster-at-work-website but a buddy of mine turned me onto this other site a couple of months back as well. I was thinking that this is a great place to share my find with others who don’t already know. I waste a TON of time at work and now you guys can too! I hope I’m not violating any Singletracks policies by linking up another mountain bike website but his pics are FANTASTIC and I am soooooo jealous of all the places this guy has been. Some great HD video clips of his riding too. (the "hangover" video made my stomach drop when I saw what happened.)

[url:28sfmezq]http://www.mountainbikebill.com/index.htm[/url:28sfmezq]

Thanks Jeremy. Nice site. Just rode Lake Tahoe with Bill on my lunch hour and didn’t even break a sweat. 😃 Cool pics and ride reports.

Man that hangover vid was sick. Thanks for the "time-wasting" stuff. Will be enjoyed.

That is a cool site. I wish I could waste time at work with you guys but my employers have the computers set as an intranet. No external sites 😈 but if I could, I think I would call it "paid recreational research". It just has a good sound to it…

I waste a TON of time at work and now you guys can too!

Dude,,,,can you wast some time for me on singletracks.com???hahahahahahaahah,I’m welding for a living right now and pretty much live under my welding hood at work,I dont get to work on computers like you lucky bums(hahahaqhah).I do have internet on my cricket phone but it is pretty slow and can only load a page at a time pretty much,but I do read up on the latest post’s here on singletracks on break time,just cant reply or get into any real good reading. 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢Cant wait to upgrade to a browser phone so I can reply from anywhere.hahahahahahhaha

The website suggested looks like a good one. Great way to seduce the k9 while at work. I did notice one of the poll questions on this website actually gives a list of a bunch of other MTB websites which are all good but not quite as good as this one.

I would include the list of websites but I am at home and the list is beside my computer at work….. 😮

Mountain Bike Bill’s site is cool and has a lot of good Western US rides.

For some East Coast stoke, I have lately been doing lunch with Jack, JackFromNC that is. JackFromNC is his MTBR forum name, I don’t think I have seen him on here. He has a lot of good ride reports on his Uberfarm site – a 10 year span of them. Jack has a rock fetish and his rides are mostly Southern Appalachian / Mid – Atlantic rock fests. He has a few ride reports from my neck of the woods.

http://uberfarm.com/mnf/

With most of the East Coast a block of ice now, its a good time to relive rides, even if they are someone elses. 😀

Great sites. mtbBill has been everywhere! the other one has some cool pics too. Thnx.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.