A new member…but been riding for awhile.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

My name is Doug and I live is Dallas, GA. I have been riding since the Spring. I have been riding on the Silver Comet Trail(and side trails), Blankets Creek, & my favorite Clinton Reserve. My main bike is an old Trek 800 Mountain Track(rigid)…but I have a new Cannondale F7 one the way.

Doug 😎

Enjoy the Forum and your new passion. I’ve heard a lot of good things about North Georgia trails. Is Mableton North Georgia?

My name is Doug and I live is Dallas, GA. I have been riding since the Spring. I have been riding on the Silver Comet Trail(and side trails), Blankets Creek, & my favorite Clinton Reserve. My main bike is an old Trek 800 Mountain Track(rigid)…but I have a new Cannondale F7 one the way.

Doug 😎

Hey, where’s Clinton Reserve? (yes, I’m too lazy to look it up)

I’ll keep an eye out for you at Blankets. I spend about 90% of my ride time there.

Craig, yes MABLETON is Northwest Ga right off I-20 past Six Flags.

Rebus,Clinton Reserve is also off I-20 West. Take the Post Rd. exit, go back across the bridge go about 2 miles and turn rt. on Ephasus Church Rd. You’ll go 3 or 4 miles and Clinton Reserve will be on you’re right. You can’t miss it.

Doug 😎

Craig, yes MABLETON is Northwest Ga right off I-20 past Six Flags.

Rebus,Clinton Reserve is also off I-20 West. Take the Post Rd. exit, go back across the bridge go about 2 miles and turn rt. on Ephasus Church Rd. You’ll go 3 or 4 miles and Clinton Reserve will be on you’re right. You can’t miss it.

Doug 😎

Sweet! I didn’t see it in the trail listing here…you should add it. Get your first points! 😼

Nice name change, BTW. This one is definitely more bad ass. ;)

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.