HELP PLEASE

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

I am new to DH biking and i want to take my GF away for a weekend, we want to DH bike and also do some kayaking, hiking and camping. I dont know where to go to find all of those things less then a 5 hour drive from me. I am in Manhattan NY and i found places in west virginia but thats way to far of a drive.
      so would anyone else know of any places we can do these things
      We are looking for a DH park where we can rent bikes and gear and find all the other attractions i mentioned locally
      Thank you

Diablo in New Jersey

Mount Snow, VT is a 4 hour drive. http://mountsnow.com/

There is hiking also at Snow and in the area with the AT a few miles to the west. Also believe you can find some kayaking in the area. Wilmington, VT had a brew pub and a few other spots. Very country compared to the City.

PK1

My buddy lives in the Bronx and usually rides Sprain, Blue Mtn, and Graham Hills. He just started DH a couple weeks back and has been to Diablo twice and loves it. If you’re heading north, Mt Snow or Highland (which would be a hike).

All of the above, though Diablo kicks ass! Highlands Park is another awesome park for DH by far.

Maine Sunday river ski resort area. You can get It all in one weekend did it with zip line too. Little further for you.

Denton hill in n.central PA. Ski area open to DH biking. Can kayak down pine creek through the grand canyon of PA. Many good hiking trails around the canyon too.

You could stay anywhere between North Conway and Bretton Woods, NH and find all of these activities right near you.

It’s been almost a year, hopefully they found a place…

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.