hey everyone

Forums Mountain Bike Forum hey everyone

--
SHARES

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jmr4400 8 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Kind of new to singletracks. I mainly joined for the maps and progress tracking and never really paid attention to the forums. This is a pretty active community here on Singletracks.

I havn’t had a real mountain bike since the early 90’s when I bought a Parkpre Alumax, which was a good bike back in those days. I don’t think Parkpre exist anymore for some reason. Anyway, I ended up selling it in a garage sale about 5 years ago. As of 3 weeks ago, I bought a new Specialized Stumpjumper Comp 29er and was amazed at how far the MTB technology has come since I bought that Parkpre.

After riding down the Chutes in COS on this beast of a bike, I am now hooked for life.

STumpjumper 29er! sweet bike….welcome back to the darkside!!! j/k
    I have the 2011 rockhopper 29er, cant go wrong on a specialized…..see ya around the site…

Welcome to the fold, man! The community on this board is fun and helpful – definitely post up questions and things you need advice on, as well as tales of glory and defeat!

I first came to this site over five years ago when it was still pretty fresh, and it’s so cool seeing it having blossomed into what it is now!

Welcome to singletracks man, and welcome back to the sport! Sweet ride… be sure to beat the snot out of it! 😄

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, I plan on taking a half day off of work Friday and beat the snot out of it in the Cheyenne area. We will ride Capt Jacks and then shoot down the Chutes to Stratton open and then probably go back up and hit Columbine trail back down again. Can’t wait!