Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I’m new. My name is Julianna. I’m from California and work with the SAMHSA and the What A Difference A Friend Makes program. I enjoy riding and hope to meet some new people here.

Hi Julianna!

Welcome to Singletracks! How long have you been riding? What do you ride? Hope you find the site entertaining and informative!

Welcome Julianna,

You’ve come to a great site, with lot’s of information on riding, bikes, equipment, and not to mention a ton of great people!! And it seems that there are more and more women coming out on our site as riders, which is great!!

I’m also in the mental health field, and mountain biking is a great escape from the stressors of the day to day, really gets you back and grounded and ready for more. Have fun!!!

Hey USAGirl welcome to singletracks….

What part of Cali you from ? Im from LA, but now reside in Colorful Colorado Springs, CO…
      Where are you riding at and what do you ride??? I used to ride in the Mt. Wilson area…

Hi USAGirl! I am always glad when another female joins us! You are lucky to have some awesome trails on the west coast, I miss riding around the Bay Area 😃

Happy riding & welcome!
      – mudhunny

Greetings from the other side of the pond,

Welcome to the site…

Sure you will settle in rather quickly, the people are nice and helpful here and will often answer any questions even random ones..

Dac

Welcome to the party.

Post some glamor shots of your ride?

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.