Gloves

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

What gloves do you guys use and how much did you pay for them?

I use Home Depot synthetic work/protection gloves that I got for $10 or a pair of baseball batting gloves I got for $5. It depends if I am riding on pavement or on the trails.

Dozzerboy

Ride safe!

I used those Mechanics gloves for a long time. They can be found at any auto parts store, Lowes/Home Depot, Wal-Mart, etc. They’re not expensive ($15 maybe?) and VERY durable.

Now I’m using the Fox Airline gloves, I think they retail around $25. Super light, and breathes really well. I don’t use padded gloves because I have Ergon grips, and the padding on gloves makes everything too "big" feeling.

I’m not really that big into gloves, although maybe I should be… however, I use the Pearl Izumi Attack Gloves, which cost about $19.99 at most LBS. Not a full coverage glove, so my fingers get air and sunshine throughout the ride, keeping them dry (from sweating).

I love Pearl Izumi socks!!! Rofl a little random but they rock!

Right now I have a pair of Pearl Izumi gloves that I got for $15, and I am about to replace them with some Giro ones.

i use the Fox Sidewinders they are amazing. i have sweety hands and these wick it away so im better off with these i woud recomand them. i paid 30 dollars there a little pricy but i love them

I have a pair of the Fox gloves too got them as a gift a while back don’t really use them though. Never was a fan of gloves my hands show it too. 😢

Azonic Combat full-finger gloves. Ridden full finger since starting DJ riding about 8 years ago.

Used to have Fox Airlines, liked ’em fine. I got a good deal on the Azonics.

I’m wearing Pearl Izumi Cyclone Gloves, and love em. Full finger, good ventilation, padding, and nice microfleece surface for wiping your brow 😃
      In the colder months just throw a liner inside of them and they are good to go.
      Mine are a bit crusty at this point so I need a new pair.

"eastwood" wrote

I’m wearing Pearl Izumi Cyclone Gloves, and love em. Full finger, good ventilation, padding, and nice microfleece surface for wiping your brow 😃
      In the colder months just throw a liner inside of them and they are good to go.
      Mine are a bit crusty at this point so I need a new pair.

+1- great gloves. Even tolerable in the humid heat of a GA summer.

I just bought a pair of Giro Remedy gloves for $36, haven’t given them a try on the trails yet but they fit great and look to offer great protection. I also have a pair of Dakine Cross X which I bought back in early 2008 for about $20.

I just got some lightweight TLD gloves for about $20. I was using the Giro Remedy but the damn thumbs were too small! it would actually start hurting during rides…
      I’ve used 661 and Fox in the past also.

Right now I’m using the Sixsixone Raji Full-finger Gloves for about $29.98. There’s just enough terry cloth for that all-important brow wiping when you’re using it.

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.