New guy

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys

I figured i’d drop in here and say this is a great site! I just started riding my bike again. It’s been collecting dust for a few years. I’m loving the forums and all the pic’s of everyone’s bikes are making me drool lol time for an upgrade i’m riding an 01 giant yukon se.

thanks
      puck

Welcome to singletracks puck4877.

"puck4877" wrote

Hey guys

I figured i’d drop in here and say this is a great site! I just started riding my bike again. It’s been collecting dust for a few years. I’m loving the forums and all the pic’s of everyone’s bikes are making me drool lol time for an upgrade i’m riding an 01 giant yukon se.

thanks
      puck

Welcome to the site Puck. Like Chilipepper said, its a friendly group here. Folks pretty much from all over too.

Share your stories and pics and enjoy. Glad you have rediscovered your Giant.

Hey welcome to the site, theres some good sticky’s on here too that help hone your skills

Welcome Puck4877,

Glad to have you aboard… Always good to see someone get back on the bike. Nothing wrong with an old Giant. I have an old Giant AC that I refuse to get ride of though I don’t even ride it much any more.

Just got to spend a few days riding with some of your neighbors from Cape Cod a couple weeks ago. They came down for a small mountain bike gathering we hold every year here in WV around Slatyfork, thus named the Slatyfork Shuffle. Great folks, maybe you can make it next year.

Enjoy the site and post up your ride reports so we can enjoy the views from MA.

ODN

Thanks guy’s!
      I decided to upgrade my bike I bought an 09 trek 6500 last week and boy there is a huge diifference between it and my Giant it’s so much more comfortable it’s a half inch taller and a lot lighter.I’ve been riding it everyday I’m hooked!

Welcome, and congrats on the new rig!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.