Hello

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

My name is Eric and I started Mountain Biking around a year ago on a friends old Trek (I think it was a Trek 830 or something), anyways I finally got my own bike about a month ago (Giant XTC 2) and have been hitting the trails in the Gainesville and Athens area in Georgia alot lately.

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself as Im sure I will be frequenting these forums pretty often now.

Thanks for the welcome..this is the best MTBR site Ive seen so far…I like the layout and there does seem to be alot of info here. Im looking foward to contributing via reviews, photo’s, etc…

Again Welcome to the site. Make sure you check out the Southeast region for upcoming events in your area. There are several riders on this site (that are active) who are in your area. They would be good to get advice and tips from and you might be able to hook up for a ride with some of them.

Check out Ft Yargo, Chicopee, and Heritage if you haven’t already. Great rides in your neck o’ the woods. Enjoy your new addiction.

i live in athens and ride about four days a week. we should ride sometime.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.