Hi all

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Howz it all

Just thought I’d say hi. Fairly new to singletracks. Been off the bike due to serious injury but mending now and getting back on track. Looking forward to getting back on the bike and being part of the single track family.
      Hope to see some of you on the trails.

Redd42

Welcome! Where abouts are you from?

Welcome! I have been off mine due to injury also. Really sucks!I still have about 4 more months left before I am cleared to ride.(Hopefully) I am on my roadie now at times but can’t take the pounding of the mtb yet. Should be around when the weather starts getting over winter.

Good luck getting back to the bike!
      Bill

Hey Gar 29

I’m in Jersey Channel Islands. A small Island that’s part of the British Isles. Closer to France than England only 14 miles from the coast. Has some great singletrack. The alps is about 10 hours once you have crossed the channel to france.
      https://www.google.com/maps/place/Jerse … a30a1a6cc3

Fishboy
      I’ve been off for over three months, had a few setbacks along the way the wound became badly infected, couldn’t even ride my road bike. Had my first MTB ride today, fitness was poor but it was great being back on the bike with all my mates. Had to face a few demons along the way today, road through the area I crashed. No flashbacks which was nice.
      good luck with your healing, I know what that feels like.

Glad to hear you got out on the bike! Facing the demons is sweet when you get through! Found it may be 5 months yet but still riding the Cervelo. Hope it keeps getting better for you!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.