New guy here

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everyone, new to the forum, new to mountain biking. My name is keith, I’m 27 and from louisiana. When I was younger I use to try to BMX and I did some bmx racing. I got into skateboarding for about 10 years or so, then I got into mini trucking and now my current hobby and enjoying my 2nd amendment. That’s stating to get expensive and I really wanted something else to do so I’ve decided to get back on a bike. My wife and I will be getting our bikes in about 2 weeks and plan on starting as soon as we get them. I still have good control and can even still bunnyhop. Anyways if there’s anyone in the shreveport/bossier area, I’d like to meet up one day and really learn the single track stuff. Thanks

Welcome Keith. I used to live on the Northshore of New Orleans but have since moved on. Glad you and your wife are getting into MTB riding. If you have any questions or need any advice form the "intra-web" just let us know.

Hi Keith,
      Welcome! I was stationed at Barksdale AFB in 1979. What a great place! I do know the reservation on the base would be a GREAT p-lace if it still exists. They had miles and miles of maintained trails for hiking but I can guarantee the trails would be sweet for MTB. I was there for 3 years and explored that area a lot.

Enjoy
      Bill

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.