2009 Ontario rides

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

I am going to be making a riding schedule for the Toronto area i am going to be having my friends as well as tie it into a weekly ride at the Don Valley…Something that we all can enjoy and perhaps in the future have a mini race….

Hi, Im new to the sport and would really like to ride with some experienced guys or girls, so I could learn the right way to do things.

Ok keep looking here for updates as to when and where we ride.
      Most of the rides are in the southern Ontario area.

Weekly rides in the Don Valley in Toronto as well as Kelso, Hilton Falls, Albion Hills and Buckwallow to name a few.

Don Valley is open and looking great its about 96% dry with a few soft spots.

Friday 3:30pm ride at the DVP Meeting at the Pottery Rd. parking lot. See you all there.

Don Valley Park
      Fully open one or two very small wet spots but mainly dry to very dry.
      Sandy places so keep your hands on the bars. Tire of choice Nevagals Small block eights or Eskar S-works. All those tires love the terrain.

Looks like a few of us are off to Kelso on Saturday May 30 and Sunday May 31 some of us are off to Ravenshoe…Hope to see you all there….It may be a bit soggy in some spots however…Ravenshoe does not drain to well so some of the low lining sections may be a bit mushy…Kelso on the otherhand drains very quickly and promises to be hard without being dusty as it usually gets when very dry.

Cheers

Well it looks like the Sporting life crowd is showing up regularly at DVP on wednesdays
      They meet at Sporting Life Skies and bike store and then head down for 5ish so drop them a line if you want to join in on the fun

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.