Merry Christmas!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Merry Christmas everyone, and a happy New Year!

What plans do y’all have for the holidays? I’m currently in GA visiting the in-laws, and have been doing some road biking & a bit of mountain biking over the break. We’ll be back in Colorado by the 1st of the year, so hope to get in some skiing & maybe some riding then as well!

MTI

Hey Gregg Merry Christmas to you as well. Me and the family are going to NY to visit my parents the day after Christmas. When I get back full bore training for the Cohutta on a training program this time. I’ll be ready for rain, snow, sun or ice this year. When you go back to CO please bring the cold back with you I hate the trainer. 😃

Merry Christmas to everyone! May Santa bring you all of those carbon bike parts you had on your lists 😛

"herlsy" wrote

Merry Christmas to everyone! May Santa bring you all of those carbon bike parts you had on your lists 😛

Or perhaps a new Mongoose 29er … 😆

Merry Christmas everyone!

"maddslacker" wrote

[quote="herlsy":2ei3fnob]Merry Christmas to everyone! May Santa bring you all of those carbon bike parts you had on your lists 😛

Or perhaps a new Mongoose 29er … 😆

Merry Christmas everyone![/quote:2ei3fnob]

Right now i’ll go by ‘contest winner elect’ 😃

A bit too late, still… Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. Let every your dream to be true this coming year. And no injures, just fun rides

"MTI" wrote

Hey Gregg Merry Christmas to you as well. Me and the family are going to NY to visit my parents the day after Christmas. When I get back full bore training for the Cohutta on a training program this time. I’ll be ready for rain, snow, sun or ice this year. When you go back to CO please bring the cold back with you I hate the trainer. 😃

Cold? You call that cold? ;) I was loving the beautiful weather in the Southeast!

Merry Christmas to all the riders out there! I got out the day after Christmas for a slippery and cold snow ride on my Trek Fuel FS… it didn’t end well, but it was worth it for the experience!

Santa also brought me a bike stand that is collapsible, so I can learn how to tool in my tiny little apartment. Sweeeeet.

A little late for Merry Christmas–so Happy New Year to All 😃

It’s been a good holiday season with skiing both in Montana (Big Sky, where my Daughter is a volunteer patroller) and home in Colorado (Arapahoe Basin and Breckenridge). A typical warm spell also ensured Miniskibum and I got out on the bikes. Oil Well Flats was fantastic and there are plans to make it even better.

Here’s wishing good spirits and health and high hopes that all you singletrackers get to rack up the miles and smiles in ’14!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.