Re: Trek vs Specialized vs Santa Cruz vs KHS vs Ibis vs ever

Forums Mountain Bike Forum Trek vs Specialized vs Santa Cruz vs KHS vs Ibis vs everyone Re: Trek vs Specialized vs Santa Cruz vs KHS vs Ibis vs ever

No love for Trek huh? Well I ride a 2011 Fuel Ex 8 and I compared it with a Stumpjumper and it kills it. The ABP technology on the rear really works when it comes to keeping my a$$ on the ground. Also the rear suspension design is incredible the DRCV shock on the rear is amazing its like ahving 2 shocks back there. Also the fox up front takes drops and rocks like there not even there but all the bikes have one of thsoe lol. Anyway I was really sold on the customer service I got from bicycle village when I picked up my Trek, I had a 2010 fuel ex 5 that i upgraded from and even that bike felt more controlling then the specialized. Not to knock them they are a great bike and a great bike company. I just got alot more bang for my buck with the trek. Also the BikeSource is the only place to buy a specialized in littleton and the salesman was so pushy i walked. Truth be told ur gonna get the same componenents roughly for each bike in the same price range, get the on that fits you the best, there all gonna ride slighty different with slightly different geometry. Theyre all awesome Santa Cruz are sweet!