Reply To: ****Desperation*****

On the 19th of December what little I still own; a box of clothes & army uniforms, a crate of vinyl records, crappy turntables, a few boxes of books & magazines, a goodwill couch & chair, and a bunch of assorted junk that’ll just get thrown in a dumpster….. including my file-cabinet and last photo-album…… will be auctioned off.

And then they’re even going to charge me an extra $96 after I’ve been robbed of every last scrap that was worth anything!
It just makes me sad they care so little that instead of doing one small thing that’ll keep at least one aspect of a poor sap’s chances in straightening his life out going, their lawyers are more concerned about their legal liabilities and being sued.

<sigh>

Well, this is the last first & last time I’m going to stoop to this level… if it doesn’t help me now, it’s not as if worrying about it will help any more or less. If it’s of any interest to anyone here, the storage company is "U-Store-It" in Colorado Springs, and my name is Joel Stover.
Even if nobody here is willing & rich enough to help me get my things back, I think everyone should call them and let ’em know that by blindly kowtowing to their gutless lawyers, they’re going to seriously screw up somebody’s life for good. Because some scumbag WILL snatch all those personal & bank records and pictures, and WILL steal the only thing I have left.