Before you build the WFO

I just built a 2010 WFO 9.
I checked the rear suspension before installing the rear shock. With the direct mount front derailleur installed it is possible that the chain stay will make contact with the derailleur cage before the shock bottoms out. I can push down on the finished bike and almost get them to touch.
If you mount the derailleur in the highest position and put the chain in the small chain ring the rear triangle can hit the derialluer lever arm. I ground the lever arm down a little and resolved that issue.

I contacted Niner and got NO REPLY. This could be bad if you plan to bomb down hill.

I suggest using the Hammerschmidt crank. It eliminates the need for the front derailleur.

The fact that they didn’t reply at all tells me they’re amatures. Also, the cable and hose routing to the rear triangle is a little sketchy.

There are better options in my opinion if you plan to blow that much cash.

one more thing. I have the Marzocchi 44 Micro Ti fork. It comes set up at 120mm. It can’t be set to 140mm without sending it to the service center. If you want long travel, no hassle look into White Bothers. For 120mm Fox has a better 29 fork with QR or 15mm dropout.