I would really love to give you better news, but it’s been raining cats and dogs here since Saturday. The newest section, or the section completed last, gets really mushy and torn up after rains and takes longer to dry because it is the north facing section and hasn’t gotten burned in like the first 3.5 miles.
I’m not sure what the weather is supposed to do mid week, but right now predicting snow Sunday night and Monday. Wild Turkey will be way to muddy to ride most of the week. 😢
If you’re in the area and can’t wait to ride, I would suggest Owls Roost and even that will likely be muddy.