Reply To: Charlotte Area Mountain Bike Trail Map

Hey trek7k. I second the motion for excluding UNCC but for another reason. Construction is chewing up those trails fast and parts of it, for the most part, are falling by the wayside as the trails keep being chopped up.
Reni is undergoing some sad changes as development of the coliseum site eats into the softball side of it. I will still include it but changes are happening.
Sadly, Poplar Tent is also undergoing changes as the pigtail is gone and the quarry is reclaiming some of the land and some and the trail on that section has been closed (near the gravity cavity). The trails are not cut, just that option is gone now. I don’t know if you were just putting together an info map to show where the trails are at or were actually going to put maps of the trails on what you are doing. Just thought I’d let you know the status of what is going on with the trails. Sherman Branch is slowly growing in length and beatty and Popular Tent have had a lot of work done on them recently and are vastly improved.