October 30, 2019 at 12:27 #289804
Great forum topic!
I’ve been riding a long time and can’t wait for the future. The sport just keeps getting more fun. Here are some plans immediate and long term.
- Improve my jumps and drops
- Get more into winter riding (just bought some fatty studded tires I can’t wait to try).
- Get my kids into riding and take them to see some races.
- Travel out of state and ride, maybe PNW.
- Buy a long travel bike and start bombing bike parks before I get too old.
- Convince my HOA to build a bike park! (They have a skate park so why not?)
- Keep myself fit, not injured and having fun so I can ride into retirement age. I’m a ways off from this but love to see the older generation logging huge miles. When my kids are grown I fully plan on spending an insane amount of hours pedaling until my body falls apart.
So much to do.