Reply To: New member, noob question incoming:

1. I guess, you already know or read about it, but just in case… In MTB there are 3 main branches and/or types of bikes… Cross Country (XC), Trial and Enduro. Depending on the discipline you like most and the trials near your home, you select the bike you need. That being said, the bike you want is in between XC and Trial due to its 120mm front travel. It seems a good and fun bike. Just please keep in mind to save some extra money because you’ll need to buy gear (helmet, gloves, shoes, water bottle or reservoir backpack, multi-tool, etc. and also might want to invest in non-indispensable but totally worth it upgrades such as a tubeless kit (sealant, valve, tires) and a dropper seat post. The only thing I won’t suggest is to do major/expensive upgrades to your bike, because in the long run, it will be much more expensive than buying a top notch bike since the beggining. Unfortunately, I’ve been there…????. But don’t over think… It is always more about the rider than the bike. Hope you find some of this info. helpful. ????????????????