Reply To: "UUHHGGG! Well, I feel stupid" forgetting stuff

Since I just started riding again I decided to buy myself a GoPro, wooooop! Well that very day that I bought it, I got home, got everything together super fast and took off on the trails. The trails around me are not far at all from me but it’s up hill for the first 5-7 miles so I didn’t even put my chesty on. Well I get to the top and theres a bench so I sit down and try to catch my breath since I’m so out of shape. However, I get really excited to FINALLY get some videos of me riding. I get everything together, put the chesty on, turn on the GoPro, just to hear the three beeps it makes when you don’t have an…. SD card.. I was a livid. There was a German couple that was walking by just staring at me while I was just calling myself a dumbass over and over again. lol

Well, you think I would learn, right? Next day, the same exact trail. Get to the top, sit down on the bench and while I’m huffing and puffing the entire time, I start to get my GoPro stuff out thinking this is the day. I have everything I need. Except the freaking case for the GoPro.. FeelsBadMan. I just sat there, didn’t move, just looked aimlessly into the woods.

I was still able to ride and do the trails I wanted but ever since I got into MTB I always wanted to get videos to show my wife and friends. After waiting 11 months of recovery and getting super antsy, I was stoked to finally get some.. Welp, not that weekend. lol Not as bad as forgetting your bike but still soul crushing for me.