Reply To: Best 2019 All Mountain Trail Bike That Jumps?

So, I’m kinda focused on a couple things you said…  “I want a bike that can do it all” and that you’re considering a YT Jeffsy.  My most recent bike purchase zeroed in on a “do it all” trail bike.  I considered the Jeffsey, as well as Canyon’s Spectral.  Then I came a cross Whyte’s T-130.  I mention Whyte because it is also a consumer direct bike like Jeffsey.  It climbs better (grinding gradual and steep technical) than the Jeffsey, and descends better than the Spectral.  It is, in my opinion, a great jack of all trades bike.  I have been pleased with its ability to hunker low and fast on fast sweeping flow, and is very playful coming up off of ramps and table tops.  This thing is right at home in the air.  Most of my daily riding is more technical, and the T-130 is very stable and confident inspiring on slow and fast rock gardens.  I have to admit I’ve gotten lazy with picking the best lines because this things just goes wherever I point it.  It’s a playful bike that’s easy to pop around, yet is stable when you need it.  And when it comes to down hill runs… well… I’ve rented Rocky Mnt and Giant enduro leaning bikes, and I’d pick the T-130 over them any day.