Reply To: better upgrade: fork or dropper?

“– but I do think it’s ridiculous when people on $5,000 full suspension bikes are clocking slower times than me in the TT series…  I look at that as wasted money on their part.”

Using your comment to respond, a dropper post is nothing more than a convenience thing(use better technique or body awareness on you bike)…like an earlier comment said…adjust your seat post to your ride….

A dropper post is nothing more than a carbon seat, or carbon handlebars in my opinion..dont get me wrong they are all nice …but. there is a limited benefit to the dropped that can be deemed useless(overkill) in probably 35 states.

A suspension fork….is an all ar0und work horse that will be in play on everytrail you ride….

seeing that you are a TT you must be in the know a little and have seen that some products are nothing more then window dressing….To me…unless you live out west (with miles of downhill at your leisure) this decision is a no brainer and you will be living the kush life style riding dirty on your new Bluto!!

my 2 cents!!