Reply To: Crazy Trail Tales?

I ride trails that go right by a college.  I mostly see kids smoking dope or drinking in the woods.  I have seen;

I saw two guys rotissering a fat chic while filming it.  They were right in the middle of the trail.  All three tried to shuffle out of the way

Saw 3 guys, dressed in black trench coats with white painted faces and top hats, playing with cardboard swords on the trail at night.   They were deer in the head lights frozen when I went by.

Two guys smoking dope that got so scared when I came racing up behind them at night, that they didn’t know which way to run, they kept crisscrossing the trail trying to get out of the way, but had no where to go because of the trees.  I was riding a fat bike with a 3000 lumen headlight, they probably thought they were going to get run over by a truck.

But the weirdest thing was a duck waddling down a narrow singletrack, nowhere near any water.   It wouldn’t get off the trail and had no intention of going any faster.  It just would look back and quack at me.