Re: Super cheap Bike Repair Stands…

SO I did receive the cheap 35 dollar bike stand the other day. It great! so worth the money and free shipping!

Obvi, Its not pro quality but its better quality than I thought it would be. If you take care of it and use it properly it should last very long.

Other than the price..the reason I gave this one a go was because I liked the way it used that base tube to take all the weight of the bike via the bottom bracket.. It works great. Its not tippy either. I can really crank the pedals without any obstructions.

Its way lower to the ground than I though. I would like it higher but for 35 bucks ya can’t really complain. Im 6’2 and the cranks end up at my waist/thighs. SO I could either build a box to stand the whole unit on or I can just sit on a chair if needed.

My bike is a 21" frame 29er and I had no problem fitting it into the swing arm. Once the bike is seated and clamped down its not going anywhere.. The calipers are great for keeping the handlebars and the front wheel perfectly still.

My bike is 31lbs. and this stand had no problem with the weight. SO grab one while you still can…Worst case scenario you sell it for 50 bucks on Craigslist and net 20..lol!

I have been on this website for over a yr now and can’t for the life of me figure out how to add a pic from my own pc files… this below post gives me no hints either..
viewtopic.php?t=7164&p=42863

I did add a pic to my profie that shows my bike in the stand….just waiting for the pic to be approved by ST.