Re: NEED A FULL SUS SLOPESTYLE BIKE!!!!!!!!

"slipfinger" wrote

[quote="wildwestjake":1h6la2yg]I have around $800 and want a full Sus DJ or Slope Style bike, only problem is, I CAN’T FIND ONE!

If you are looking for a complete bike, I hate to be the one to crush your dreams but YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FIND ONE!

Used, you’d be the luckiest person alive if you found a Soda frame itself for $800.00.

If you are looking for a higher end bike other then your classic Craigslist, and the odd forum that has a buy and sell, pinkbike is your only choose. I buy and sell on there all the time and have not had a single issue to date.

Know what you want and when you find it ask a lot of questions and wheel and deal with them. Ask them to take more pictures if you are not happy with pictures they have posted. If they don’t want to go out of there way to sell there bike then move on to another bike[/quote:1h6la2yg]
Thanks, i found a soda frame for 1300, but I don’t want to build up a bike, What about the 2013 Rocky Mountain flow DJ? found one here for $800: http://www.jensonusa.com/Dirt-Jumper-Bi … -Bike-2013