Re: Back Surgery

Clearly your pain meds arent working hard enough since I am able to comprehend everything you just said! I kid, i kid. Get some rest and get better quick![/quote]

I know right. I thought they were going to give me more than what they are. They took me off the Morphine drip/pump after 24 hrs. I have usually had it for 48 but the doctor said he wanted to get pills in my system because they last longer than a shot of Morphine. They are keeping me fairly good but anyone who has ever had back surgery knows it hurts like hell even with pain meds! I asked my pain management doctor this morning when he came in about the bike situation. He said that if I’m going to ride, its mandatory that it has a shock on the rear in order to protect the disc’s that I have left. He said even if you are riding and hit a small bump it is going to be magnified and the energy is going to travel up into your back so a full sus is a must in my situation he said. You guys were absolutely right about me needing a fs. I really appreciate you guys. Did anyone ever check out that saddle by Selle? The SMP TRK and what do you think about it being a good saddle for me? I going to try and rest a little so thanks everyone!!!