Re: Back Surgery

Hey guys, I figured I would give you a shout. I’m hurting pretty bad and having trouble sleeping. I really appreciate all the support and encouragement you have given me. I have never really done any recreational sports before we started biking and you guys are some of the most helpful people we have ever meet. Anytime we go places other bikers are always so nice and willing to do just about anything to help you out! There are not a lot of people left like that in this world these days and to see the other bikers say hi,socialize and ask you if everythings ok when they see you off your bike or come right over if you crash. There is a real commroddary between everyone and I really like that and feel very fortunate to be apart of it! I know I have thanked you guys a hundred times but I really do thank you for the help that you guys give. Every time I post a new question you guys always amswer and are very nice and never get frustrated. I’m going to try to get me some rest so you gentlemen have a good night. Thanks again!!!