Re: Over 3/4 of the way to my 100 lb weight loss goal

Hi…had to sign up to post (first time to the site), and I wanted to encourage you, like the others. I was 241lb at Christmas, and hit the 235 mark this morning. I set my old bike up in the basement with a trip computer on the rear wheel, set on distance, just last night. It was -2 degrees in York, PA last night, so I am thankful for a place to pedal. Even though I have only had one night at it, having Pandora playing on their Chill Out Radio (no pun intended) station really helped me keep a cadence. It was just loud enough to drown out the monotonous whirring of the trainer…very nice. I also repaired my wife’s treadmill, and she walked last night. We were discussing switching off, because of the different muscles used in riding and hiking, just like you were discussing. We’ll definitely do that now. So, thanks! I have a long history of motocross, enduro, and trials riding, but sold all of my motorcycles over the years. I recently replaced my mountain bike, my second one, and I want to be ready to ride!!!!