Re: Anyone Work Nights?

Thanks guys… All good advice. I’ve been wasting too much time and not riding as much as I wanted. I was only riding on my days off, because what’s a guy supposed to do when he’s sleeping during the day and now lives mostly at night? Its dark out there 😮 !!! I decided that working nights sucks but it’s what I need to do to pay the bills for now. So I "pulled up my big boy under-roo’s" and I’m trying to make it suck less… I was just curious what others have done or might be doing when they work screwed up hours. I figured I may be able to pick up on a few more idea’s to transition over to a "Vampires" life…

I mentioned before, I recently bought a great light and have used it several times now. I was off work early one morning (about 1AM) and as soon as I got home I changed into my gear and headed off to a trail that just opened up down the street from my house. It’s a real easy, beginner, 2 mile loop and not the most challenging trail. But it’s dirt, it’s a single track and three laps around the trail and back up the road to home is a nine mile ride. Plus buzzin through the woods in the dark makes it pretty fun.

On at least one of my days off during the week, I try and ride one of the better trails in the area (Marrington, Killer Three or up to Columbia to hit Harbison).