Re: Is it ok….

For me it’s not a habit but I have had a beer mid ride before and see no big deal as you burn that off so fast.

"brianW" wrote

this one does

These beer bag IV’s are to funny! Is this a gag pic or is this a real product? If only Sam Adams carried a line of IV beer bags. Then I’d have a hard time not picking one up for the trail 😀

I guess the thing that keeps me from enjoying a cold one post ride is the fear of the Breathalyzer. I think the honest truth is most folks can completely handle one beer then operate a vehicle but it’s still a risk not worth the reward. One…or two at the house afterwards chillin in the hammock is the way to go for me!

"8valvegrowl" wrote

Long Trail is expanding all the time…I know they are as far south as MD/VA now. Otter Creek was bought by Long Trail last year, so it might follow. #9 is decent, but is one of my least favorite VT beers.

I’d like to try one of these just based on the cool name! I tell ya something else I like to have every now and again is a Woodchuck Cider, man that stuff is the bomb!

"1sikkHucker" wrote

A little poem I saw one day:
"God is perfect, man is not.
Man made beer, God made Pot!!"
…..I’m just saying is all 😎

Hey 1sikkHucker, I guess this is the extracurricular activity of choice on those lonely guerrilla rides! 😃