Singletracks is looking for a full time content specialist to manage information and communication for the website. Millions of mountain bikers around the world will count on you to help them find the information that will inspire their most epic adventure yet! It’s no small task, and you’ll need the following skills to get the job done right.
Skills and qualifications
- Extensive mountain bike knowledge and a love for all things MTB.
- Mad organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems and learn new skills while juggling multiple ongoing projects.
- A positive attitude and willingness to take direction and work with a team.
- Tech savvy and comfort working in an all-digital environment.
- Knowledge or understanding of SEO and online marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bike shop experience is a plus; data geeks welcome!
Responsibilities will include adding items to the Singletracks trail and gear database, copy editing, content moderation, and communication with readers and partners.
This is a full time position and the salary will be based on experience. Local candidates (Atlanta area) are preferred. Remote/flexible work location is a possibility.
To apply, send an email introducing yourself, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. US applicants only.