The Canfield Brothers have just released their all-new EPO all-mountain hardtail, featuring a carbon frame and 29er wheels. With a 66.8-degree headtube angle, a 140mm-travel fork, and short 16.3-inch chainstays, this bike is unequivocally designed for trail slaying. While I’d personally categorize it more as a “trail” hardtail VS an “all-mountain” hardtail, the takeaway is the same: the EPO is designed to be ridden aggressively!
Deets from Canfield Brothers:
- Carbon frame tested for all-mountain use
- 66.8° HA a 140mm fork / 67.9° with a 120mm fork
- Super short 16.3” (414mm) chainstays
- Front derailleur compatible
- Threaded 73mm BB for creak free riding
- 142×12 dropouts with Maxle included
- ISCG 05 tabs
- Integrated headset cups
- Matte black frames with white, blue or red graphics
- Available in medium and large
- 1,450 grams
- MSRP: $1,500 for the frame.