Wheat Ridge Cyclery

--
SHARES
  
Rider Questions
 
AVERAGE RATING
*****
5.00 out of 5
Bike Shop info - edit   
Address 7085 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Phone (303) 424-3221
Website
Rental Info
loading...


+ Add review
 
dgarben on March 4, 2016
0 out of 0 readers found this useful
 
Review: Adam in the service department is awesome, helped me out with everything. Very helpful. This is my new go to spot!
Was this helpful? Yes | No
 
Lindsey Ames on July 3, 2014
0 out of 0 readers found this useful
 
Review: Very helpful and knowledgeable. Awesome customer service and friendly. Will more than likely return to them for a road bike purchase once I have the moola saved up.
Was this helpful? Yes | No
 
stillfat on September 10, 2012
0 out of 0 readers found this useful
 
Review: This is one of the few bike shops where you can trust that the mechanics know what they're doing. I do 90% of bike maintenance on my own, but I give the other 10% to these guys to have it done right, and in a reasonable amount of time.
Was this helpful? Yes | No
 
ICDengineer on June 1, 2008
0 out of 0 readers found this useful
 
Review: Absolutely the best bike shop in the Denver area. The staff knows its stuff. I have bought lots of equipment there and never been unhappy with anything I have purchased with the advice of someone on their staff. My only gripe is that their sales staff must work on commission because I have had some of their salesman try and upsell me on some things, but once I said no thanks, it was all good. I highly recommend this shop.
Was this helpful? Yes | No
 
steve32300 on May 4, 2008
0 out of 0 readers found this useful
 
Review: This bike shop has been around and lead the way for years and years.Me and my brother got bikes from here when we were in 1st and 2nd grade and we're in out 40's now.They have totally remodeld the place last year and it's worth it to just see this place if your in the area.complete service area,complete sales area,complete bike fit area(upstairs),complete road bike area,complete mtn. bike area.deffinatly a nice shop.
Was this helpful? Yes | No
 
michellesdunn on September 17, 2007
0 out of 0 readers found this useful
 
Review: Good customer service. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Took good care of my bike--full tune-up!
Was this helpful? Yes | No
 
Wheat Ridge Cyclery 5.00 out of 5 based on 6 ratings. 6 user reviews.

Recommendations

MOJO WHEELS (100%)
Turin Bicycles Ltd (100%)
Arvada Bike Co. (100%)